Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Fantastic opportunity for a senior Java/J2EE Developer. We are looking for an experienced Java/J2EE developer required to assist the dynamic team of software professionals building innovative solutions for the aviation industry using the latest Java technologies.
Armac Systems is a dynamic and fast-growing Irish company with a very international focus. We specialise in inventory optimization solutions for the aviation sector. Our industry leading software helps large aviation clients to optimally provision inventory in a complex environment while both reducing inventory costs and improving SLA’s on aircraft maintenance.
This is a permanent position.
Essential Skills Required:
- Proven Java / J2EE development experience
- Databases and SQL
- Large data set processing and transformation
- UI Design for web and usability
- Agile methodologies
- Software Design
- JUnit testing.
The following skills would be advantegous:
- Eclipse IDE
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- Statistical analysis experience.
Education and experience:
- A degree level or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years development experience working in a Java / J2EE environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent initiative, attention to detail and an ability to work with a number of different technologies and quickly familiarise themselves with new systems
- An ability to work with minimal supervision.
Dependent on experience but very competitive.
Drogheda is a 25 minute commute from Dublin city on the M1 motorway. Drogheda is also served by frequent commuter rail and bus services. Commuting from Dublin is against the normal flow of traffic into the city at peak times mornings and evenings, so travel times tend to be predictable with minimum hassle.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.