1. Business Analyst and Implementation Consultant
Fantastic opportunity for a professional with a good blend of IT and business analysis experience. We are looking for a Business Analyst/Implementation Consultant with Inventory Management, Supply Chain or MRO experience who will be responsible for delivery and implementation of Armac Systems’ solutions within high-profile client sites.
The role involves:
- Taking ownership and leading full implementation of Armac Systems’ solution within client sites
- Acting as the primary point of contact between Armac Systems and the customer during the implementation to help define requirements and manage the project scope and schedule
- Conducting business analysis of current Inventory data and Inventory Management and MRO Planning processes and mapping to the future optimised state
- Managing expectations and change control.
This is a permanent full-time position.
Key personal skills required:
- Very strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- Effective problem solving skills
- Experience in documentation of business requirements, particularly in Inventory Management or Supply Chain process definition
- Project management and workshop facilitation
- Excellent business acumen and knowledge of IT and its application to supporting business processes
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Capable of building strong client relationships..
Education and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a business analyst essential
- Minimum education: Degree in a business or technical field
- Experience in implementing software
- Inventory or Supply Chain experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Prepared to travel internationally.
Dependent on experience but very competitive.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.