This is a great opportunity for a professional with a good blend of IT and business analysis experience. We are looking for a Consultant who will be responsible for delivery and implementation of Armac Systems’ solutions within high-profile customer sites. The role is expansive in nature and includes elements of Software Implementation, Consulting, Business Analysis and Project Management.
The role involves:
Software Implementation – acting as the primary point of contact between Armac Systems and the customer during the implementation of our software product, RIOsys, you will conduct requirements gap analysis, document requirements, lead brainstorming / “whiteboarding”sessions with customers as appropriate. You will also manage the project scope and schedule. Internally, you will collaborate with internal product development teams during product design, development, testing and implementation, and act as the “internal customer” for QA.
Consulting – deliver key services provided by the Armac Professional Services team in support of our product RIOsys, providing Product subject matter expertise and consulting services; delivering best of breed solutions to customers. (Product training will be provided)
Business Analysis – you will be responsible for business process documentation using Use Cases, Standard Operating Procedures, Business Process Models etc.
Data Analysis – You will be responsible for guiding our customers to map their ERP Data for systems integration between customer systems and our software product, RIOsys. This will involve reviewing the data supplied using excel to identify possible data gaps and anomalies. It will also involve assisting the customer to configure the data analytics engine parameters in RIOsys to run analytical models on their data to produce optimisation results.
Project Management – Taking ownership and leading full implementation of Armac Systems’solution within customer sites. Engage in customer kick-off meetings, review project expectations, deliverables and timelines. Monitor and deliver to a mutually agreed project plan and implementation timeline.
Key personal skills required:
- Project management and workshop facilitation
- Strong consulting and analysis skills, solid problem solver
- Very strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience is a key skills requirement (pivot tables, macros etc.)
- Experience in documentation of business requirements and processes
- Excellent business acumen and knowledge of IT and its application to supporting business processes
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills; oral, written and presentation.
- Capable of building strong client relationships
Education and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a consultant / business analyst essential
- Minimum education: Honors Degree in a business or technical field
- Inventory, Supply Chain, Aerospace or Software Implementation experience advantageous but not necessary
- Prepared to travel internationally. Role involves frequent travel
This is a permanent full-time position. Competitive remuneration dependent on experience.
Apply: Email CV and cover letter to: email@example.com