This cookie guideline (“Cookie Guideline”) relates to the website http://armacsystems.com/ and/or any sub-website and/or associated domains (and/or sub-domains) of http://armacsystems.com/ hereinafter referred to as the “Site” owned by Armac Aerospace trading as Armac Systems of Southgate, Dublin Road, Drogheda, County Louth, Ireland. In this Cookie Guideline, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Ourselves”and/or “Armac Systems” shall refer to “Armac Systems” and “You” and “Your” and “User” refer to an identified or identifiable natural person being the user of this Site and/or client of any of Armac Systems’ services. Our full details, including contact details, can be read below. We process your personal data (as defined in the GDPR) only in compliance with the applicable laws, in particular the Privacy and Electronic Communications (“EC Directive”) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). For more information about how We process Your personal data, please read Our Privacy Guideline.
CONTENTS OF THIS COOKIE GUIDELINE
- CONTENTS OF THIS COOKIE GUIDELINE
- WHAT ARE COOKIES
- ESSENTIAL COOKIES
- NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES
- SPECIFIC COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
- HOW TO DELETE OR DISABLE COOKIES VIA YOUR BROWSER
- COMPANY DETAILS
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Our Site uses a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is an element of data (usually a very small file) that a website can send to Your browser, which may then store it on Your computer or mobile device. These cookies allow Us to correctly operate the Site and/or to provide You with web pages or content that are tailored to You. For example, some cookies remember Your custom preferences. This information can, in some cases, be carried from one visit of our Site (or related site) to the next (for example, to help You avoid having to re-enter certain information when You visit the same page later. Some of these cookies require Your consent (as explained below ).
Some cookies are created for each session when You visit Our Site, while others are persistent and may remain for a number of months or years to facilitate Your access to Our Site.
Apart from the cookies We make use of Ourselves, Google Analytics cookies may also be stored on Your computer or mobile device (https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies). We strongly suggest that You read the cookie policies of any such third-party cookies.
ESSENTIAL AND NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES
We divide cookies into two main categories namely:
1) ESSENTIAL COOKIES. These are strictly necessary to ensure that the Site functions in Your everyday use of it or for Us to provide You with the service(s) You expect from Us. Cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication will also be considered as essential cookies. The duration of the cookies used is in most cases restricted to a particular session, meaning that cookies cannot persist on the user terminal after the user is no longer using the website. We do not require Your consent to use such essential cookies but You may still block or delete them as described below.Some examples of essential cookies as found in the European Commission’s EU Internet Handbook (see http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm) are as follows:
- USER INPUTcookies (session-id) such as first party cookies to keep track of the User’s input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- AUTHENTICATIONcookies, to identify the User once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- USER CENTRIC SECURITYcookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- MULTIMEDIA CONTENT PLAYERcookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- LOAD BALANCINGcookies, for the duration of session
- USER INTERFACE CUSTOMISATIONcookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- THIRD PARTY SOCIAL PLUG IN CONTENT SHARINGcookies, for logged in members of a social network
2) NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES. These are not required for the essential functioning of the Site, although they may greatly enhance Your experience of using Our Site. For example, non-essential cookies may be used for the following reasons:
- These cookies would remember Your custom preferences. For example, this helps You avoid having to re-enter certain information when You visit the same page later;
- Here, the cookies would be used to gather information about Your browsing habits allowing Us to provide You with more relevant information and material that would be of interest to You;
- These help Us gather information about users on Our Site(s), such as when You first visited the Site and/or how often You access it and at what particular time. These also include cookies that log how You came across the Site, using which search engine or other link.
WE SHALL ONLY PLACE NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE IF YOU CONSENT TO THAT SPECIFIC CATEGORY OF COOKIE being placed by way of a pop-up on relevant areas of our Site the first time you visit it and possibly subsequently (if necessary) and/or by accepting this Cookie Guideline (or other similarly effective mechanism). This will not prevent You from deleting or disabling cookies by modifying Your browser settings as explained below .
YOU MAY WITHDRAW SUCH CONSENT FOR NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES AT ANY TIME BY THE SAME METHOD IN WHICH YOU GAVE IT TO US.
SPECIFIC COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE:
The specific cookies we use on our Site are as follows:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose of Cookie||First or Third Party||Session Cookie or Persistent Cookie?||Type (HTTP/Local Storage etc.)|
|_gat||_gat is used to throttle requests||3rd party||has an expiration of 10-minutes||HTTP|
|_gid||_gid is used to distinguish users||3rd party||has an expiration of 24-hours||HTTP|
|_ga||_ga is used to distinguish users||3rd party||has an expiration of 2-years||HTTP|
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID is used to store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page.||When the user’s browser is closed.||HTTP|
HOW TO DELETE OR DISABLE COOKIES VIA YOUR BROWSER
Even if We obtain Your consent to use non-essential cookies or if We use essential cookies (where we don’t need your consent), You can still control Your settings in Your browser to delete or disable cookies.
If Your browser is NOT configured, by default, to block all or certain cookies, You may manually configure Your browser to either reject all cookies or control which cookies are set on Your computer or mobile device through the Site. Should You wish to reject all or certain cookies used by Our Site, You may modify Your web browser preferences to do so.
If You reject ALL cookies (including Essential Cookies as described above ) then You might be unable to use some of the features or services available on Our Site and You might also experience a lack of full functionality of the Site.
Usually, the information on how to change Your options regarding cookies can be obtained by referring to Your operating system’s manual or to the ‘Help’ section of Your web browser, or by contacting Your Internet Service Provider.
You may also find all the necessary information on how to make the necessary configuration settings by visiting the following helpful site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Please read Our Privacy Guideline which, among other things, explains all Your rights as a data subject.
For more information please feel free to contact us as indicated below.
Armac Systems is the data controller responsible for processing of Your personal data that takes place via the Site or in the manner explained above.
If You have any questions/ comments about privacy, You should contact Group Data Protection Controller at: .
We reserve the right, at Our complete discretion, to change, modify, add and/or remove portions of this Cookie Guideline at any time. If You are an existing client with whom We have a contractual relationship You shall be informed by Us of any changes made to this Cookie Guideline (as well as other terms and conditions relevant to the Site). We shall also archive and store previous versions of the Cookie Guideline for Your review.
As a User of this Site with which We have no contractual relationship or even a lawful way of tracing, it is in Your interest to regularly check for any updates to this Cookie Guideline, in the event that Our attempts to notify You of such updates do not reach You.